Win a Free Pass to the Festival
and Showcase Your Work to Thousands
2017 Bumper Video Contest
Submit a bumper video under 45-seconds in length exploring the theme, Find your light. Live action, experimental, animation, and motion designs are welcome!
Winners will receive a weekend pass to the film festival, gaining you entry to films, coffee talks, script readings, and more!
Bumper definition: a brief announcement, usually under 45 seconds in length, placed as a pause between films.
2017 THEME: FIND YOUR LIGHT
- Can be an individual or team (up to four) project.
- Under 45 seconds in length.
- Must incorporate RBFF logo and hashtag (#GoRBFF) in video.
Click to download RBFF logo and hashtag image files
- Must be 1920x1080 QuickTime format (.mov or .mp4).
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 10 at 5 p.m. EST.
Winners will be contacted by Friday, March 17 by 5 p.m. EST.
Bumper Contest Online Entry Form
The deadline for submissions is passed.
Get tickets for the festival here!